How to Shed the Winter Weight Gain
If you have indulged during the holiday season or reduce your activity during the winter months, you may have packed on a few extra pounds. Would not you want to throw that winter weight gain before the return of hot weather?
Rather than choosing the last week’s scheme, you can, instead, implement sound strategies that have been proven to be effective for losing weight and keeping it off.
Here are some tips to help you say “goodbye” to those extra pounds forever: -Winter Weight Gain
Stay indoors more during the winter does not mean you have to be less active! Follow these exercise techniques to bring you a variety of activities to tone up and slim down.
- Start slowly.-Winter Weight Gain Do not over when you start to exercise – you stretch your muscles!
• Invest in a good pair of walking shoes and start by walking for fifteen minutes a day.
• When you feel your body adapt to fifteen minutes walk longer.
• Do this exercise with, inside or outside, to build a healthy body, strong, and thinner.
- Take advantage of the variety. Do the same exercise over and over again is a good way to fail before you begin. Include a range of exercises in your plan. Have fun!
• For example, to combine yoga with strength training. If you do not have the fitness equipment, use canned food or other items such as your weight.
• Any activity that gets you moving is exercise. Play actively with your pets or children. Put on some music and dance while you cook or clean the house.
• Instead of sitting on the couch, ride an exercise bike while watching television.
• Take the stairs instead of the elevator.
- Ask a friend. The best way to track your exercise routine is to have someone at your side who also wants to lose weight. Remind everyone how important your weight loss goals.
- Set goals and keep track of them. Get a journal or notebook and write down your goals. Keep track of how much weight you lose and what types of exercises you do.
How to eat all year round -Winter Weight Gain
Eating the year is the best way to keep those extra pounds of winter. It will also help you lose excess weight, give your nutrients it craves body and make you feel good!
Here is some simple dietary advice: -Winter Weight Gain
Try to stick to a 1500 calorie diet to 2000 per day. Yes, calories do count. If you do not know what your calorie intake should be (because it can vary from age, sex, and the same height), seek help from your doctor or ask a nutritionist.
- Eat a balanced variety of whole grains, fruits, and vegetables. You do not need to become a vegetarian, but including many fruits and vegetables in your diet as possible will bring a plethora of benefits.
• Fruit and vegetable substitutes for unhealthy snacks and desserts high in calories.
• Can you not find fresh fruit during the winter months? frozen fruit without added sugar is a good choice for backup.
- Keep your portions to acceptable levels. Do not pile on the food! Just because fast-food restaurants are supersizing everything, that does not mean you should too.
- Eat good carbs. Many fruits, vegetables, legumes, and cereals are full of good carbohydrates your body needs. They are also rich in vitamins, minerals and fiber and no cholesterol.
- Drink water. Every cell in your body needs water to function properly. Drinking plenty of water not only keeps you hydrated, but it can also help you lose weight. For example, a glass of water before a meal can help control overeating.
Shedding that winter weight is an attainable goal if you follow these tips. However, do not feel like you need to do each of these changes tomorrow. Sometimes when people make too many drastic changes at once that they have more sticking wrong with their plan.
Work on the production of one or two of these changes every week to get used to them. Before you know, these weight-loss strategies will be second nature to you and you will avoid the winter pounds altogether
Winter Weight Gain