What Makes a Good Treatment Sexual Stamina?
Treatment Sexual-Treatment of Premature Ejaculation
Let’s face it.
You have no lack of options on the table (or in bed) when it comes to treating premature ejaculation. But before we move on to examine the various alternatives and what makes a good cure,
it is important to properly understand what premature ejaculation really is – and if you are really suffering from it.
You could be a premature ejaculator if:
1. You come to an orgasm within 2 minutes of intercourse
2. You are unable to sexually fulfill your female partner on more than 50% of the occasion
3. Your inability to last long enough is causing distress to you or your partner
But really, you do not need to feel embarrassed or humiliated if you are suffering from premature ejaculation.
This is not a form of illness or disease,
and the fact that you are among 20 to 40 percent of all men who have to deal with this issue means that you are not alone in this.
And the sooner you recognize that you need help,
the faster you will resolve this problem and enjoy the kind of long lasting sex that you know you deserve.
So what is considered a good PE treatment?
When evaluating the treatment options best suited for you
I suggest you take these 2 criteria into consideration:
1. The treatment provides a PERMANENT cure instead of just a short-term solution
2. The treatment should be natural and relies on your body’s natural responses to improve your sexual stamina.
So which PE treatments are recommended? Let’s take a look below.
Common premature ejaculation treatments
These are some of the common “cures” for PE. Let us examine if they are really effective and provide a long-term solution to your early ejaculation.
1. Anti-depressants – There are plenty on the market, with notable ones such as Prozac and Paxil.
Are they worth your time?
Well, these drugs do work, but they come with unintended consequences – such as the loss of libido or even difficulty in ejaculating.
You have to consume these pills or drugs on a daily basis.
Plus they don’t work if you take them just before sex.
Before taking on these drugs, it is best that you consult a doctor about the potential side effects and if they are the best option for you.
2. Numbing applicators such as creams, lotions and sprays – These are popular solutions among men suffering from PE.
They do work, but these are more of temporary quick fixes that do not permanently cure your early ejaculation problem.
They can be useful if you need extra endurance at a moment’s notice,
but solutions such as desensitizing creams have the potential to dull or lower the sensations you and your partner will experience during sex.
3. Naturally “re-wire” your ejaculatory response – This is a permanent treatment and addresses the root causes of your premature ejaculation.
It encompasses a natural, time-tested training routine that conditions your body to withstand sexual stimulation and prolong your ejaculation.
You will not see immediate results,
but you will definitely experience permanent effects of lasting longer in bed, every single time.