superfoods list-12 Super Foods to Add to your Diet
There are certain foods out there that have gone on to win the superfood label. Super foods can improve your health by reducing your risk of heart disease and stroke, as increases your energy, concentration, and alertness. The best part is that you get these benefits by using all natural foods, rather than articles containing chemicals and drugs.
Here is a list of 12 superfoods and a description of how they will help your body and mind:
batatas. Sweet potatoes are packed with added fiber, potassium and vitamin C. You can cook them in many ways, including baked or mashed and cubed in soups.
- Blueberries. Blueberries are definitely a super fruit! They contain beneficial antioxidants and vitamin C and fiber. They make a healthy drink and are easy to eat by themselves or in smoothies and baked goods.
- bananas. Bananas make the list because of its beneficial nutrients and high in potassium. They also contain a good dose of vitamin B6.
- Broccoli. Broccoli is a plant that contains a healthy amount of vitamin C and folic acid. If you do not like the taste, you can use some spices, cheese or sauce to add a little taste.
- Spinach. Spinach is packed with many beneficial ingredients. It is one of the best green leafy vegetables you can eat. It contains folic acid, potassium, magnesium, iron, and more. In addition, it is easy to add to salads.
- Apples. So you know that there is truth in the saying that an apple a day keeps the doctor away! They contain many of the benefits of superfoods other fruits as well as a decent fiber content. They are also a low glycemic index food. Apples can help you stay full and can help you lose weight.
- beans. Protein, fiber, and calcium are just some of the benefits of this superfood low GI. baked beans have also been known to reduce the chance of intestinal-type tumors because the only way that digest.
- yogurt. Yogurt is a very healthy way to get your dairy intake for the day. In addition to being an excellent source of calcium, yogurt also been known to improve overall gut health. Yogurt can help regulate the digestive system.
- Salmon. lean fish are always good alternatives for healthy meats in your diet. However, salmon is very special because it contains Omega 3. Omega 3 only have many health benefits such as reducing the risks of heart attacks and mental disorders such as depression.
- Olive Oil. Olive oil is a type of oil that is well to add to your diet in moderation. It’s a good idea to keep in mind that a little goes a long way. Olive oil can reduce bad cholesterol levels and also contains a good amount of antioxidants. Use olive oil mixed with balsamic vinegar for salad dressing instead of creamy things.
- Chocolate black. This is usually the surprise on the list of superfoods. The black chocolate can be delicious and beneficial to your health. The black chocolate, in small amounts every day can lower your blood pressure and also contains antioxidants.
- citrus. Many like the taste of sweet citrus fruits, which makes it quite popular superfood. You still want to eat these fruits in moderation because they have a higher sugar content. However, citrus also come with a high amount of vitamin C, folic acid and fiber.
There are many other foods that are earning the title of superfood, but this list should start in the right direction. It is always a great thing to hear when a delicious meal also helps to live a happier and healthier life!
To see if this could work for you complete the quick quiz below:
Some error has occured.