Simply piano : Hand techniques and exercises for simply piano:
When we play the piano, the agility of the hands and fingers have a very important effect on this skill.
To increase flexibility and strength in this area, you should use exercises and hand stretches while playing, which will take you one step closer to becoming a professional.
This section of updatebody is for beginners and professional level musicians who have provided simple and practical exercises to strengthen the hands and fingers.
Method one: Exercise your hands and fingers
- Bend the muscles to increase their flexibility.
And place your elbow on the table and point with your finger upwards, gently pull each finger back and hold your fingers in the same position for 15 to 30 seconds and do this before warming up your fingers before playing the piano.
This warmth helps the fingers move more smoothly when playing.
- Bend your fingertips to give power to each of your fingers.
To strengthen each finger individually, place all the fingers on a flat surface, relaxing the muscles of the hand as much as you can so that you can bend the knuckles.
It affects the tearing of the tissue between the fingers, and in addition to strengthening the fingers, it makes them more flexible.
- Use gripping power tools.
Buy a grip to strengthen the fingers separately and the straps as well. The grip is an accessory that you have to bend with great force, and these inexpensive accessories increase the power of your fingers over time and can be used anywhere, such as while watching TV or walking.
- Press the fingers and spread this pressure between them all.
Place your palm on the surface of a table, press your fingers on the table with maximum force for 30 seconds and then place your fingers on the same table as far apart as you can and repeat the same thing for 30 seconds.
Do this exercise once or twice a day.
- Use crushing to practice the whole arm.
Take a diary or a piece of paper and hold it between all your fingers, you can put a soft ball between this paper and then start crumpling the paper which will strengthen the muscles of the hand and for a better result try to Crumple the paper in the shortest time possible.
Method 2: Play the piano to become a professional.
- Just tap on the piano screen for more reinforcement.
This may seem pointless to you, or you may want to learn the note first, but it will get your hands used to the piano screen and gain strength in it, and your finger will find rhythm.
Get used to it, and as your skill increases, you can have a chance to produce a song.
- Learn and practice the exercises.
Hanon exercises help people with different abilities and improve their technical skills, including accuracy and speed, and using such exercises will make you have less distance to become a professional.
- Play different steps using a metronome or count.
Playing at a higher speed will increase the strength of your hand and make you more professional, and use a metronome during regular exercises, which will make you master different steps faster and more, and also makes That the muscle of your hand becomes stronger and more flexible.
- Focus on empowering the weaker parts.
The little finger is often one of the weakest fingers, and the thumb is the strongest, and strengthening the weak finger increases the overall strength of the hand.
You can play the piano with the whole hand, or you can use only the weak finger, ie the smallest finger, and the strong finger, the sixty, for further practice.
SIMPLE MORNING RITUAL MELTS UNWANTED BELLY FAT FAST?
Method 3: Avoid injury.
- Rest every 30 minutes.
One of the most common injuries caused by playing the piano is due to not resting and playing the piano too much, and these injuries to the hands and fingers take you away from professionalism, and the piano Makes beating hard and painful.
Children should rest every 15 minutes to prevent injury.
- Do shoulder stretching exercises when resting.
Due to the tiredness of the back when playing the piano, it is better to rest every twenty or thirty minutes and stretch your muscles and do the movements of raising the shoulders and rotating them slowly. Move your waist a little too. This releases lactic acid in the waist and increases blood flow to your hands.
Another way to exercise is to bend slightly and pull your arms back straight and contract your shoulders.
3.When playing the piano, place your wrists in the correct position.
To become a professional, your wrist needs to be slightly curved, and this will improve the movement of your fingers and your joints to work better, and when resting between pianos, remind yourself that your wrists should be in position.
SIMPLE MORNING RITUAL MELTS UNWANTED BELLY FAT FAST?
- Eggplant for weight loss or The Best diet eggplant for weight loss 100%Eggplant for weight loss Eggplant for weight loss and what you need to knowEggplant for weight loss : There are […]
- Male weight gain 100%Male weight gain A Healthy Guide to Obesity and Weight Gain for Slim MenMale weight gain : Weight gain and […]
- Anti aging foods 100%Anti aging foods Anti aging foods and nutrition program for womenAnti aging foods : Aging is a period of life […]
- Wash your hands 100% : Best times a day should I wash my handsWash your hands Very important facts about hand washing – Wash your hands How many times a day should we […]
- Rubbing the eyes 100%Rubbing the eyes Reasons that prove rubbing the eyes is dangerousRubbing the eyes, depending on the amount of force applied, […]
- Brain healthy foodsBrain healthy foodsDoes the food you eat affect your mind and brain?Most people think about the effect of food on […]
- Best fat burnerBest fat burner Exercises that burn more fat than runningRunning is one of the first exercises that comes to the […]
- Healthy bonesHealthy bones Do not eat these if you want healthy bonesBone health is very important because bones form the skeleton […]
- Aerobic Body
- Aerobic exercises
- Agility ladder
- Articles body
- balance exercises
- Battle ropes
- Bodyweight full body workout
- Bosu ball
- Brisk walking
- CrossFit body
- exercise for body
- Health and Beauty
- Hybrid body
- Jump rope
- Medical Update
- One product
- Power Up Body
- Resistant Body
- rock climbing
- Speed Up Body
- sport fields
- sports step
- Training Update
- Trx Power
- trx workout plan
- Update Body
- Update Diet
- Update Health
- Weight Loss Up
- Weight training