8 simple exercise routines to fit into your busy life
Are you thinking that you do not have time to fit exercise into your lifestyle? Well, think again! Here are 8 simple routines that are easy to do and – best of all – they do not take much time. Just spend 10 minutes or less in these easy activities and a new healthier lifestyle will be yours!
As always, be sure to consult with your doctor before starting any new exercise routine.
Surely you can fit these fun, healthy activities in your busy life:
1.Jumping rope. If you have not tried jumping rope lately, now is the time to give this fun and invigorating exercise try. Buy a jump rope or fashion your own from any solid piece of rope. Start slowly and gradually increase both speed and intensity. This heart-healthy exercise can carry out a couple of times a day for maximum benefits of exercise.
- climbing stairs. Did you know that the stairs in your home or workplace is actually a small gym in disguise? Take this opportunity to exercise whenever you have a minute to spare. Stair climbing increases strength and gets your heart pumping.
• listen to music or an audiobook to go up and down the stairs. Before you know it, you’ll be looking forward to your climbing sessions!
- dance to the music. Do not be shy! Power your favorite music and dance with abandon! Dancing is not only fun but is also an excellent form of exercise. Professional dancers are more fit than many professional athletes!
- Rebound in a mini-trampoline. No doubt about that. Trampolines are just plain fun! Mini-trampolines can be purchased at many chain stores, sporting goods stores, or online. Take your trampoline and spend just five minutes of jumping away. You can enjoy this exercise while an increase in the amount of time you have available to your exercise routine will be achieved.
- Quick calisthenics. Everyone has at one time or another, practiced calisthenics. Now is the time to remember those lunges, pushups and jumping from days gone by! Finding just five minutes in your busy day to practice one or more of these calisthenics routines can make a big difference in your health.
- lift weights. Many exercise routines forget that the most important need to increase upper body strength. Weight lifting solves that problem. Depending on their size and fitness level, choose the appropriate amount of weight for you. Start with lighter weights, and as time passes in a daily routine, gradually increase the amount of weight you can handle.
- walk faster. Will you walk the dog today? Or maybe walk your car at the mall? Picking up your walking speed will also increase your fitness level. Walking of any kind is always a good thing, but walking faster increases the exercise benefits you get from it.
- Practice balance. Part of any healthy lifestyle is to have a good balance. The more you practice, the easier it is to balance not only in your exercise routine but also in their daily lives. Practice balance requires only a few minutes a day and best of all, you can go anywhere without special equipment.
• Stand steps from a wall or other support structure and lift one foot off the ground, placing the foot softly in her other ankle or calf. Keep your balance as long as you can. Repeat with the other foot.
• With daily practice, you will notice a gradual increase in the amount of time you can keep your balance.
Following just a few of these simple and quick exercise routines, you’ll be on your way to a healthier and happier life. Do not wait for tomorrow. Start now!
To see if this could work for you complete the quick quiz below:
Some error has occured.