Physical fitness: How to get fitness by controlling foods? +35 things to do
What to do to get Physical fitness?
Physical fitness : Fitness is one of the most important issues that people should pay particular attention to and their lifestyle should be taken into consideration at any given moment. One of the ways to keep fit is regular exercise in your daily routine. Along with proper physical activity, you should try to follow a proper diet plan. However, we should not forget that fat gets harder as we age because the metabolism rate decreases by about 2% for every 5 years. That is why we must take care of our weight and physical health at every stage of our lives.
What does Physical fitness?
Some think fitness means having a slim waist and lean body, while physical fitness involves the functioning of the heart, lungs and muscles, and in particular cardiopulmonary capacity, muscle strength, muscle endurance and flexibility. To pay attention. In addition, fitness also affects our emotional and emotional well-being, since what our bodies do affects our psyche and thoughts.
Tips to get Physical fitness:
Food should not be eliminated from the diet, but all foods should be consumed in a low-calorie way. There is also no need to skip any meals to achieve fitness. For example, people who are skeptical of losing weight or getting into fitness, having dinner or having breakfast are very wrong because they can eat all meals but with less calories!
Side Effects of Obese People:
Obesity increases the risk of developing hypertension by seven times, diabetes by 12 times, cancer by 5 and 6 times, and all cardiovascular diseases have a direct relationship with obesity.
How to calculate BMI?
There are several methods to find the ideal weight, but one method that is applicable to BMI and used to diagnose weight disorders is to measure body mass index. In this method, first, divide the person’s weight (in kilograms) by the square of the height (in meters) (height 2% by weight).
Severe obesity; BMI
Grade 1 BMI obesity ranged from 0 to 0.8
Grade 1 BMI obesity ranged from 0 to 0.8
Overweight BMI ranged from 0 to 2.5
Normal body weight of BMI ranged from 0.5 to 1.5
Low BMI 2.3
One of the things that makes everybody beautiful is fitness. People who care about their fitness first place their focus on proper nutrition and then start exercising alongside this proper diet plan. Stay with Dr. Hello.
Dr. Oz, the author of the text, was born in Cleveland, Ohio, USA and received his degree from Harvard, Pennsylvania and Wharton Business School. He is the recipient of five Emmy Daily Television Awards, Vice President and Professor of Surgery at Columbia University. He also manages the Cardiovascular Institute and Complementary Medicine Program at New York Protestant Hospital.
Her research interests include cardiac surgery, complementary medicine, and health care policies. He has authored more than 400 books, articles, and medical books, and patented several patents, and usually performs more than 100 heart surgeries annually. Previously, Dr. Oz has been a featured health professional in more than 55 chapters of Opera Winfrey’s most popular programs around the world. “If you decide to have surgery or take dietary supplements, be sure to forget it right now,” says Dr. Oz. “Just a few simple and simple changes in your daily dietary habits will make you an ideal fit if you follow these recommendations.”
Read more about physical fitness …
- Schedule Your Meals: Eat your meals daily at specific times. If this is the case, you will probably not go for unhealthy food before your planned meal.
- Tune in with nuts: Eat a handful of nuts. To change the taste, it is not bad to try water-soaked nuts that taste fresh and are more nutritious.
- Park with your friends: Wouldn’t it be better to meet friends instead of restaurants, parks or sports clubs or any other leisure activities?
- Eat Slowly: I have no doubt you will eat spicily. Keep up the conversation as you eat so you don’t have to devour big bites!
- Avoid Packaged Snacks: Never eat snacks out of the box, envelope or bag. To eat as much as you can, snack on a few different snacks.
- Eat low-fat milk: Instead of juice, drink low-fat milk for breakfast. Very obese people get less with this calorie.
- Eat Soybeans: Soybeans are a low-calorie snack, put it on your to-do list.
- Don’t Forget Protein: Try to include pure protein (lean) in every meal because it packs more fat than starchy foods.
- Sleep well: Lack of sleep disrupts the levels of the body’s hunger-regulating hormones and causes false overgrowth.
- Eat Low Sugar: Be sure to read the label on packages of food, do not eat more than 4 grams per serving of sugar, especially corn syrup.
- Make a Smoothie: Never forget this dessert recipe; a mixture of several strawberries, one-shot, low-fat milk, 1 teaspoon of honey and 1 teaspoon of whole grains.
- Eat a sports snack: Make sure you mix low-fat yogurt with strawberries or any other fruit before exercising.
- Don’t eat after 7 pm: Failure to follow this recommendation will likely eat more unhealthy food and lessen sleep at night.
- Eat Healthy Fats: Eating healthy fats such as olives, salmon and walnuts is a pleasure.
- Eat beans: Be more interested in beans. Beans are a healthy and affordable alternative to meat and fill the stomach.
- Shop smart: Go shopping when you have a limited list of snacks. This eliminates the roam in the “Semi-prepared” section.
- Do not be anxious: Do not confuse thirst with hunger. A glass of water destroys hunger cravings.
- Bring red pepper to your table: Eating red pepper on the first day reduces appetite for the next meal.
- The small plate is better: Do not use too large plates. A healthy dinner is included on the small plate. So baby plates for adults can be more suitable.
- Don’t forget stretching exercises: The muscle burns at least 4 times more calories and fat. So do 2 or 3 days a week for 200 minutes of endurance stretching exercise to build muscle?
- Don’t eat with distraction: You get into trouble with the air. To begin with, avoid eating in front of the TV or you will get more calories.
- Freeze Vegetables: Always have a vegetable in your hand. Roast lots of different herbs in olive oil and garlic. Add the red pepper and turmeric and fry in a few separate containers.
- Enjoy the Ultimate Life: Be assured that besides eating, there are other ways to enjoy and enjoy life: music, sports, charity and going to the movies.
- Use meters instead of scales: Waist circumference 83 cm and less, for men 90 cm and less
- Don’t Forget Cinnamon: Sprinkling a handful of cinnamon on bananas or cantaloupe and watermelon induce a hearty sweet dessert without sugar.
- Eat a low-calorie sandwich: If you want to cut 250 kcal of your sandwich energy, halve the amount of mayonnaise, cheese and bread.
- Register Your Diet: Take a small step to start a comfortable diet. For example, preparing tableware to eat or buying hiking shoes. Such seemingly small steps will make you almost three times more likely to pursue and continue working.
- Remember that it is not suitable for eating anywhere: only the kitchen and dining room are the place for cooking and eating. Try not to eat at your desk or during work or wherever you crave.
- Exercise on the Holidays: Make sure you have a good weekend of nutrition and exercise. A full vacation is very comfortable, but remember that it’s 77 days a week.
- Eat an apple snack: If you want to get faster, eat an apple before each meal.
- Don’t Forget Breakfast Eggs: Research shows that people who eat eggs in the morning are more likely to eat eggs.
- Never wear slacks: Always be motivated to be empowered down the road. For example, as soon as you lose weight, forgive clothes that are now loose.
- Have an Emergency Food Package: Healthy packages like dried fruits will keep you away from unhealthy food temptations.
- Divide the promises into smaller weights: Crush the meat to make it bigger. Knocking out will both decrease your nervous tension and make your food appear more intense.
- Set aside extra food immediately: After cooking, gather the leftovers before sitting down to avoid eating any more.