Is Juice Fasting the Weight Loss Strategy You’ve Been Looking For?
Juice fasting is a short-term dietary eating nothing but fruit juices and fresh vegetables strategy, usually over a period of 3-7 days. The idea is to get a great nutritional boost fruit and vegetable concentrates while reducing the number of calories you normally consume.
The juices are tasty and filling time, making juice fast a decidedly different experience than most diets. While there is some controversy over the benefits, there is no physiological harm in trying it. Many people claim that has helped them enormously with both your weight loss and your overall health.
You need to get started
- equipment. The single piece of equipment that is needed is a juice extractor. There are several types of juicers, each with its own advantages and disadvantages. Comparison shopping will help you decide which juicer is best for you.
• Expect to pay between $ 30 to $ 2,500. A decent juicer can be found in the price range $ 75- $ 100.
- Fruits and vegetables.There plenty of recipes online so you can start. Essentially, any fruit or vegetable is fair game (except bananas and avocados, which can not be juiced), depending on the quality and type of juicer you have.
• Experiment with different juices and juice combinations to see which you like better. For example, if you want to include a vegetable that you know is not fond of, can be mixed with other juices for a tasty result.
• shopping for fresh fruits, organic vegetables market and your local farmer can help you enjoy the best nutrition along with better prices.
Juice fasting benefits
Weight loss. You are destined to lose a lot of weight. This is especially true if you rely more on vegetables and less fruit. If you will dilute their juice, the number of calories can be quite low in this type of diet.
• 3-4 pounds of fat loss per week is a reasonable expectation. The total weight loss may be much higher, but that loss would include water and glycogen, which is only temporary.
- Detoxification. Many Practitioners believe that a juice quickly melts in the body of toxins more effectively than a conventional diet way. Many medical experts question these claims, but the medical community has been wrong many times in the past. Only the future will provide the answer.
- Increased energy and clarity. Juice fasters often report feelings of increased energy and clarity. Many believe this is due to the lower amount of energy expended indigestion.
- Lack of juice fasters hunger. Most not report being hungry, despite a low-calorie intake. This may be one of the most attractive benefits for you as many “diets” are felt hungry.
The most common schedule suggests starting with vegetable juice is (1/2 cup) immediately after waking and then alternating back and forth between fruit juice (1/2 cup) and vegetable juice (1/2 cup) all the day. The juice can be diluted with as much water as you like and you should get 6 total servings per day (3 each).
Juice fasting is highly appreciated by many. So many people rely on benefits, it would be a shame not to have the experience; maybe you will be one of your biggest advocates someday.
To see if this could work for you complete the quick quiz below:
Some error has occured.
juice fasting weight loss