Exercise for Vertigo + Diet for Vertigo:
Vertigo is a common phenomenon that affects approximately 1 in 7 people. It corresponds to a feeling of rotation in our environment, which is why we often use the expression “having the head-spinning” to describe it.
Some vertigo may be accompanied by other signs such as nausea or gait disorder. The treatment to follow depends on the cause of vertigo.
Some of the most common causes of vertigo are:
• Paroxysmal benign localized vertigo (BPPV)
• Hypoglycemia deficiency
• Hypertension (dizziness when getting up)
• taking certain medications
• Internal ear problems (dizziness and imbalance)
Specific conditions such as anemia, migraines or anxiety
• Head injury
Diseases like the common cold
Treatment of vertigo with three home remedies
In most cases, the ear can cause dizziness, so we need to look for problems in the ear to treat dizziness. Problems such as fluid buildup in the ear, middle ear injury or… can occur in the ear and may result in dizziness.
Here are some ways to treat vertigo.
Ginger is one of the herbs useful for the treatment of vertigo, as ginger helps a lot in the proper flow of blood to the brain and body size.
This high-quality substance can relieve the symptoms of motor disorders and is also effective in treating nausea during pregnancy.
You can use ginger in various forms. To treat dizziness, add fresh or chopped ginger to your diet or drink ginger tea. You can also use ginger supplements.
• To treat dizziness with ginger, boil a small piece of fresh ginger or drink some water.
Drinking ginger tea several times a day helps prevent dizziness.
• Another option is to consult your doctor and then get the right dose of ginger supplements for the prevention and treatment of vertigo.
Note: Always consult your physician before taking any supplement, even natural ones. Some supplements may interfere with your other medical conditions or your medications.
Another home remedy is lemon vertigo because it contains vitamin C that improves the immune system and helps control the disease.
It also contains several other nutrients that boost natural energy and help the body quickly digest food.
• To treat vertigo, extract half a lemon juice and mix in a glass of water, then mix with 2 teaspoons of sugar and eat to treat your vertigo.
• Another way is to add 1 tbsp lemon juice and mix with black pepper and salt in a glass of water. Drink this mixture 3 times a day.
Natural honey sugars can instantly increase your body’s energy levels and prevent dizziness. In addition, honey can help lower blood sugar, which is a common cause of vertigo.
• Add 2 teaspoons apple and honey vinegar in a glass of cold or warm water and mix. Eat this solution twice a day.
Alternatively, mix 1 tablespoon of honey and lemon juice in a glass of warm water and drink vertigo for home treatment.
• Another option is to mix a teaspoon of honey and cinnamon powder and consume vertigo for a few weeks in the morning.
Ginkgo is another effective treatment for vertigo because it causes blood to flow to the brain. In addition, ginkgo can eliminate your tinnitus.
It is easily marketed as tablets, liquid extracts and dried leaves.
The standard dose for daily use of Ginkgo extract is 120 to 150 mg three times daily for several months.
Note: Be sure to consult a physician before taking ginkgo.
It is a good treatment for vertigo, headache, nausea and vomiting and also improves blood circulation.
• Eat a few fresh leaves to overcome vertigo.
• You can also heat one teaspoon of dried pepper leaves and peppermint leaves in a cup of warm water for 20 minutes and consume one cup daily for several weeks.
The purpose of the massage is to increase blood circulation in the body, which increases the amount of oxygen available to different parts of your body, including the brain.
Massage also relaxes the central nervous system and can be effective in treating vertigo at home.
• Heat a little lavender or olive oil.
• Massage both sides of your head.
• Do this for 5 to 10 minutes to treat dizziness.
Dehydration is one of the most important causes of vertigo. Feeling tired and thirsty when you work long hours, heavy exercise or daily activities are the main causes of dizziness.
• Drink a glass of water when you have dizziness. Also, consume plenty of water to prevent water shortages and dizziness during the day.
You can also drink honey or soup with herbal tea or even fruit juice.
Deep breathing is one of the best ways to deal with vertigo as it helps to get enough oxygen to your brain and relax your nervous system.
• Sit or lie down in a comfortable position.
• Place your thumb on a nostril and close your mouth.
• Then gently open the nostril and fill your belly with air.
• Release the air out of your nostril after 3 seconds.
• Repeat this for your other nostrils.
• Repeat this procedure for 5 minutes to treat your vertigo.
Get your custom keto diet plan
If your doctor determines that you have anemia, you may be advised to get more iron because iron deficiency and anemia are the causes of vertigo. The following food sources are good for treating vertigo and getting iron:
• Cow liver
• Vegetables with dark leaves
Vitamin C (C)
Foods high in vitamin C are one of the easy ways to treat vertigo. It is best to include fruits and vegetables in your diet. Some of the most important sources of vitamin C are:
If you have Meniere’s syndrome, taking Vitamin C (C) can lead to vertigo treatment. (It causes fluid in the inner ear. (
Vitamin E (E) helps maintain the elasticity of your blood vessels, which can help prevent blood circulation problems. It is worth noting that circulatory problems are known as the cause of vertigo. Vitamin E can be found in the following:
• Wheat germ
It is best to include sources of vitamin E in your diet, not only for the treatment of vertigo but also for the prevention of various problems and diseases.
Vertigo can be due to low blood sugar levels, especially in diabetics, and hunger can also make you dizzy, so try to consume something when you have vertigo.
Eating a high-carbohydrate or sugar snack like a chocolate bar or banana
• You can eat any fruit with high water content.
• You can also substitute a bowl of yogurt with fruit.
• Eat some nuts like almonds, walnuts, dried figs
Treating vertigo with exercise (Exercise for Vertigo)
Exercise is always one of the best options for home treatment of vertigo. You can make a home-based treatment for vertigo by using effective exercises. Here are some of the most important exercises used to treat vertigo.
The Apple Maneuver is one of the best ways to treat vertigo with exercise that you can easily do at home. This exercise is especially useful for benign paroxysmal local vertigo (BPPV). Apple’s practice is designed to remove the crystals from the ear canal and cause dizziness.
The Apple Maneuver covers the following steps:
Lie on the bed and bend your head in the right half.
While bending your head to the right half, place a pillow under your shoulders to bend your head slightly.
Hold this mode for 1 to 2 seconds.
Now, without getting up or moving the rest of your body, rotate your head to the left half of your body and wait for 1 to 2 seconds.
Now, without turning your head and keeping the head rotated, stretch to the left and left (rotate your body left) and wait for 1 to 2 seconds.
Get up on your left.
John Hopkins Medicine
Balance exercises (Exercise for Vertigo)
Balance exercises are another way to treat dizziness and imbalances. Doing these exercises can help to cure vertigo home remedies:
• Sit comfortably on a chair and flatten your legs.
• Stand upright in front of you by straightening your head.
• Breathe deeply for 1 to 2 minutes.
Following the above steps, your dizziness is expected to improve greatly.
Physiotherapy and its older form used in various diseases as well as in the treatment of vertigo in traditional medicine is another good way to relieve vertigo.
There is a special type of physiotherapy called atrial rehabilitation that helps treat vertigo. Physiotherapy can also improve balance and reduce symptoms of dizziness.
Treating vertigo by modifying lifestyle
An unhealthy lifestyle is one of the most important causes of vertigo. In general, you should not do inappropriate actions throughout the day that increase the risk of vertigo. Among the reforms you should make to your lifestyle are:
• Raise your awareness and recognize the different states of your body.
• Take care of your ears and protect them.
• Eliminate alcohol and tobacco; these are important causes of vertigo.
• Avoid stress, anger and depression.
When you have dizziness, observing important things can help greatly reduce the severity of vertigo symptoms. Some of the highlights are:
• Be careful that losing your balance can cause you serious injury.
• Avoid sudden movements and walk with a cane if necessary.
• Sit or lie down immediately when you feel dizzy. If you feel dizzy, lie down with your eyes closed in a dark room.
• If you have frequent vertigo and no symptoms, do not drive or operate heavy machinery.
The vestibular disease causes you to have dizziness in your sleep so that if you put your head to sleep in a certain way, you will get dizziness.
• If your vertigo is caused by medication, talk to your doctor about discontinuing or lowering your dose.
• If you have dizziness and nausea, try an antihistamine without a doctor’s prescription, such as meclazine or dimethyhydrate (Dramamine). Note that these medications may cause drowsiness. Antihistamines are not very effective other than the above.
• If vertigo is due to excessive heat or dehydration, rest in a cool place and drink water or sports drinks.
Treatment of vertigo with medication
Medications available for the treatment of vertigo often focus on the treatment of the underlying disease that causes vertigo.
For example, if you have dizziness with migraine, migraine prevention medication is usually prescribed. Anxiolytics can also be prescribed to reduce the severity of anxiety attacks that cause dizziness.
Other medications that may be used to treat vertigo include:
Amiloride tablets (water tablets) and diuretic tablets (diuretics) are used to treat conditions such as Meniere’s syndrome which causes fluid in the middle ear.
Antihistamines and anticholinergics are prescription drugs that focus entirely on the treatment of vertigo.
One of the suggested ways to treat vertigo in traditional medicine is using acupuncture. Acupuncture is the practice of inserting small, fine needles in certain areas of the skin.
Acupuncture seems to reduce the symptoms of vertigo.
Vertigo is a symptom of some problems and diseases of the body. Therefore, some conditions and conditions are associated with vertigo, the most important of which are:
Anemia or iron deficiency
• Neurological disorders such as multiple sclerosis or Parkinson’s that disrupt the balance. (Vertigo and imbalance)
get your custom keto plan