7 Tips best time to drink green tea
The right time to drink green tea
best time to drink green tea : You usually enjoy drinking tea, it can always be a good time to drink your favorite tea, but still if you want to maximize the benefits of your desired tea and be able to sleep easily after drinking it The best option for you is to drink green tea.
In this part of Updatebody we will tell you when is the best time to drink green tea.
Benefits of drinking green tea
To find out the right time to drink green tea, let’s first see what green tea is.
Green tea is made from Camellia sinensis, a plant rich in antioxidants, caffeine and amino acids.
This plant also contains large amounts of vitamins, minerals and fiber, and the most important antioxidant in green tea is a type of catechin called EGCg, which is found only in green tea.
Unlike black tea, green tea has no oxidation.
Studies show that green tea is useful in preventing cancer and cardiovascular disease and has anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, antiviral and protective properties.
This drink also lowers cholesterol.
The benefits of green tea come from regular, long-term consumption, not occasional drinking.
- When is the best time to drink green tea?
Green tea is a great drink at the beginning of the day and in the morning.
Caffeine in this drink is enough to provide you with the energy you need to start the day.
Unlike coffee, green tea contains the amino acid L-theanine, which prevents the loss of caffeine and keeps energy stable for several hours.
In other words, green tea will prevent you from feeling drowsy.
The best type of green tea as a morning drink is Sancha, Goeuro and Kabusecha.
You can also enjoy green tea as an evening meal.
Of course, you should pay attention to the type of green tea, because some types of green tea have more caffeine than black tea.
So the best evening green teas usually have broad, mature leaves, such as Kombucha, Huicha.
To reduce the amount of caffeine in green tea, you can also use more cold water and reduce the brewing time, which of course will reduce EGCg in it.
- The best time to drink green tea to lose weight
If your reason for drinking green tea is weight loss, the best time to drink one or two cups of green tea is before you start your daily workout.
Studies show that EGCg, along with caffeine, can dramatically increase fat burning 90 minutes before exercise.
To increase the amount of these elements in green tea, you can also use hot water to prepare it and put it on the flame for a longer time.
It should also be noted that the more these elements increase in green tea, It will be more bitter.
- Should I drink green tea before or after a meal?
To absorb more of the nutrients in green tea, it is best to drink it before eating.
Some studies suggest that consuming green tea after a meal may prevent the absorption of EGCg.
On the other hand, drinking green tea after a meal will also prevent the absorption of iron in food, but some research has shown that drinking green tea on an empty stomach is not recommended at all.
If you have stomach and liver problems, it is better to drink this tea after eating and be sure to consult your doctor in this regard.
Research has shown that although green tea helps treat diarrhea, consuming it in large amounts can cause this condition.
Certain types of green tea that have higher levels of EGCg include sancha and gunpowder.
Another benefit of drinking green tea before meals is that it helps reduce hunger.
Although the most popular tea as an occasional afternoon drink is black tea, green tea will taste good along with sweets and desserts.
So if you want to eat lighter foods and drinks, choose green tea.
- The best time to drink green tea to boost metabolism
Studies show that drinking green tea before or 30 to 60 minutes after a meal boosts metabolism.
Drinking green tea two hours before bedtime also helps boost your metabolism, so if you want to do this, choose the type of green tea that has a high EGCg content.
- Is drinking green tea before and after exercise an interesting idea?
Drinking green tea before and after exercise has its own benefits.
- The best time to drink green tea in order to have radiant skin -best time to drink green tea
Green tea not only has hydrating properties for the skin, but also has anti-inflammatory properties.
This drink helps to eliminate lines and wrinkles of the skin, dark circles created around the eyes, reduce toxins and clear it of any acne.
Green tea, whether drunk or applied topically to the skin, has great aesthetic benefits for the face.
So if you want to achieve fresh and radiant skin, take a steam bath once a week with this healing tea.
- What is the best season to drink green tea?
Each type of tea , has its own season and is usually harvested in the same season.
Green tea is a great choice in spring and summer and is best harvested in early spring.
This tea will help cleanse the body of various toxins and create a lot of energy in the person.
Drinking green tea will also cause the body to sweat and cool down.
best time to drink green tea
- Abdominal pain in children and important points 100%Abdominal pain in children and important points Do not pass abdominal pain easily in childrenThe first sign of […]
- Baby nail polish = 1 very big mistakeBaby nail polish = 1 very big mistake Consequences of varnishing on baby nailsUnfortunately, some mothers apply different […]
- Treatment of polyps : 1 natural and important solutionTreatment of polyps : 1 natural and important solution Pomegranate juice and its role in the treatment of […]
- Bronchiolitis : 5 common and important questionsBronchiolitis : 5 common and important questions See all the things you need to know about bronchitis below. […]
- Cleaning the colon : 5 important tips for cleaning the colonCleaning the colon : 5 important tips for cleaning the colon Colon lavage is a useful way to […]